A Leading financial services client is in need of an IT Service Desk with Level 1&2 Support experience in Sydney CBD for a long-term contract.
The role is expected to provide exceptional level of customer service to ensure end users are managed well and requests are handled professionally and efficiently in accordance with relevant IT policies.
The Successful candidate is expected to :
- Provide timely and accurate service to all stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Liaise with stakeholders on requests and resolution progress.
- Respond to enquiries within designated scope of the position.
- Be flexible and responsive to meet the needs of the team and the demands of the IT operations in the delivery of services.
- Assist the IT Service Desk Lead & Senior Service desk Analyst with the maintenance and operations of the supporting systems environment. This includes assistance in the development, analysis and implementation
The candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within IT service desk support with Level 1&2 support experience
- MUST have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in administering Windows 10 and user accounts in Active Directory and Office 365
- With good understanding TCP/IP, VOIP, Video Conferencing and basic networking principles.
- Experience with Apple Products such as Iphone's and Ipad's.
- With can-do positive attitude
- Some experience using IT Service Management tools.
- Experience working within financial services would be very advantageous.
- Preferably with MCITP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 202152
Thanks and take care