- 6 Month Contract x 2
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate start
We are looking to hire an experienced Level1/2 Service Desk Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You will be required to provide high-level technical/help-desk support, setting up and managing new customer IT environments. Along with creating and maintaining network documentation, this role will include the ongoing maintenance of hardware and software standards and participating in additional adhoc projects as required.
Your day to day activities could consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Remote support resolution of Support Tickets.
- Diagnose, log, fix or escalate incidents reported by clients and our monitoring system.
- Proactive Monitoring of customers' Systems & Services.
- Customer support site visits.
- Proactive Systems maintenance for Desktops and Server Infrastructure maintenance.
- Deploying and maintaining server and workstation infrastructure.
- Configuring and maintaining Active Directory & Group policy, Networking and TCPIP management, DNS and Domain management.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Establishing and facilitating hardware, software and service sales as required, extending to network peripheral devices including printers, single and multiple server installations, UPS, routers and switches.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in providing level 1 & 2 support
- Desktop Support MAC & Windows
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Office 365
- Office 365 migration experience
- MCP Mandatory
- Administration of Active Directory
- Office Suite 2003/2007/2010/2013
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button