Our client is a well-established Managed IT Services Provider located on St Kilda Rd looking for a full-time customer focused, skilled Level 1/2 Desktop Support Consultant to join their growing team.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who isn't afraid to 'get their hands dirty' and can hit the ground running.
- A supportive, responsive and fun culture
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Training Provided
- Onsite Parking provided
- Bonus Scheme
About the role:
- Provide remote & onsite support to our clients
- Troubleshoot, resolve, or escalate client issues in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively supporting client IT environments to ensure usability, reliability, and long term stability
- Work as part of a team to continually monitor and improve the delivery of our IT services and solutions to our clients
- Maintain a strong customer focus, respond efficiently, create and update detailed documentation.
- Work independently or as part of a team on projects, or support based cases
- Provide ongoing information and feedback about our clients to the account managers
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Level 1/2 client facing support role.
- Experience in a Managed Services type role
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail, documentation and accurate record keeping skills
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Ability to recognise IT related process deficiencies and address / resolve with an appropriate long term solution.
- Proficiency in supporting current versions of Microsoft Operating Systems, Office & desktop applications and experience using MAC devices
- Experience using ConnectWise & N-able (highly regarded)
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience installing & troubleshooting MS Server Operating systems
- Experience administering & troubleshooting Microsoft AD & Exchange
- Experience troubleshooting desktop & server hardware problems
- Experience with VMWare, Shadow Protect & Veeam
- Experience with routers, servers, switches and firewalls
- Thorough understanding of basic networking protocols and technologies
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Driver's License & Car
If you believe you are right for this role, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that only candidates that meet the position requirements and who have valid Australian work rights will be contacted.