- multiple 12 month contracts
- Initially Geelong based
- National Projects.
A Federal Government Agency undergoing a number of large projects has requirement for a Learning and Devlopment Lead.
The role will be responsible for the below;
- Providing critical operational and systems support to service related teams within the Organisational Capability and Performance Branch, to deliver targeted objectives
- Logistics planning, scheduling and resource management associated with learning and development deployment in a complex environment across multiple programs and projects
- Working with intra-Branch stakeholders to define key L&D activities/deliverables and designing a service operations and continuous improvement framework
- Analysing, tracking and reporting of key information and whole of Branch metrics (including dashboard management)
- Integration of technology and business systems that support whole of branch operations (including
The successful candidates will have the following skills/Experience;
- 5 years proven experience leading service operations and continuous improvement deliverables.
- Experience in Lean Design Thinking practices and Agile
- A working knowledge of talent and learning management systems
- Highly desirable Project management certification
For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference :186978