The specialist will work within the Defence Learning Technologies (DLT) team of the Defence Education, Learning and Training Authority (DELTA). DELTA are the stewards of Defence Education and Training Business Domain, including the enabling technologies and systems that reside within. The specialist will perform three primary roles within the Defence Learning Technologies (DLT) team
- Analyse, develop, and consolidate ITILv4 based business processes to support in service enterprise learning technologies managed by the Defence Education & Training Authority
- Support the Director Defence Learning Technologies in the stewardship and effective oversight of service and change management activities within the DLT team.
- Provide change management support to system changes for in-service applications managed by DLT. such as enterprise Learning Management, Evaluation, Curriculum Development and Administration systems.
The specialist may also provide support and advice to broader service and continuous improvement work within the section including development of domain operating models, communications and stakeholder engagement.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Solid understanding of ITILv4 framework and its effective implementation within a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing service management & business functions
- Demonstrated experience managing system change within a large complex environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to fit into a positive, dynamic, collaborative work culture.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #206480.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.