Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Learning Specialist for a contract role. This is an engagement to start in Feb 2019 for 24 months initially (options to extend for a further 24 months) and is working out of our Client's location based in Canberra.
You will be a self-starter and possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders at various levels.
You will be required to:
- Design and implement an evaluation and continuous improvement framework.
- Advise and assist in the design of training programs to ensure alignment with best-practice adult education principles.
- Conduct training needs analysis as required.
- Review, provide feedback and seek continuous professional development opportunities for training staff to ensure best-practice and quality delivery.
- Research, design and implement a continuous professional development framework which supports continuous learning and the demonstration of knowledge and skills.
- Assist with the coordination of training and development programs and associated activities.
- Maintain up-to-date curriculum and supporting documentation.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 189875.
Due to the nature of the requirement, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.