This critical role will provide high quality learning and development packages and products.
A requirement will be to develop a level of technical knowledge of products and services to support responsibility for; active contribution to detailed change impact assessments, leading training needs analysis workshops, designing contemporary and accessible business learning solutions. Management of business readiness in respect to Learning & Development Plans - including Assistive Technology users.
The successful candidate is required to operate with independence, engage effectively and develop networks to influence, advise and drive customer centric outcomes with internal stakeholders at all levels.
The Learning & Development/Design Manager will:
- Develop a sound understanding and knowledge base of the Agency and Scheme's purpose, priorities, reforms and can influence outcomes
- Be action oriented to evaluate change impacts, conduct training needs analysis, provide capability uplift solutions, and manage training plans to support staff to adopt new processes and systems
- Work alongside OCIO Technical teams and the NDIA Business areas to develop and manage Business Readiness action plans to enable successful implementation
- Design contemporary and accessible training solutions and tools
- Develop an understanding of Assistive Technology user specific learning requirements
- Work with Assistive Technology stream to incorporate and coordinate Assistive Technology L&D plans
- Foster collaborative relationships that build and promote a quality service offering for the Business Readiness Team / OCIO brand
- Demonstrated learning & development management in respect to major technology change programs
- Solid change management experience - Prosci/ADKAR knowledge
- Proven history in uplifting capability, mindset, and performance
- Demonstrated experience in delivery across major ITC transformation programs
- Flexible, can-do attitude to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Solid working knowledge of learning tools and technology including experience regarding assistive technology and accessibility
- Demonstrated communication, training, and workshop facilitation skills
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement skills as collaboration will be conducted across multiple groups of technical and business process subject matter experts including Assistive Technology users
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical skills to interpret business requirements as part of designing learning solutions
- Experience managing business readiness in complex operating environments
- Competent with IT Systems, L&D tools, instructional design (ideally Assistive Technology applications)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and balance competing priorities within tight timeframes