- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a tier 1 Australian bank
- Work in a great team environment
- Hybrid work from home / office-based role.
As a Business Optimisation Principal Consultant you will be part of an Operational Excellence team driving sustainable, strategic business change across the enterprise. We deliver customer and colleague outcomes through innovative and data driven process management, achieving improvements in cost, revenue, quality, service and speed to deliver.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultants to join the team based in Melbourne CBD, to work closely with our Operational Excellence Directors and their portfolios. You will operate across a range of activities to transition customer experiences to desired future states, as well as driving process uplift and transformation that will deliver end-to-end business outcomes. You will have deep working relationships with senior stakeholders and be part of a close-knit team within a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise in:
- Leading business optimisation engagements.
- Performing Lean diagnostics to identify new opportunities (e.g. process improvement and transformation, automation, enterprise workflow, etc.).
- Solution shaping and qualification of identified opportunities.
- Planning and establishing programs of work to convert opportunities into initiatives as well as managing program execution across a portfolio of initiatives.
- Providing vision and leadership across the portfolio.
- Coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Critical thinking and an aptitude to design and develop innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 8 - 10+ years of relevant working experience - ideally including experience in consulting roles and/or working in complex project environments.
- A customer focussed, strategic mindset.
- Exceptional understanding of business process improvement standards and methods, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Program management experience - leading teams to deliver business and technology improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and the ability to construct and deliver material appropriate to the audience and situation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Structured problem solving, including conducting root-cause analysis, research, analysis and report development.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and a willingness to take ownership and deliver great outcomes.
- Financial Services, Telecommunications or Utilities industry experience is ideal.
In return, we offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package to reflect the value we place in your expertise.
- Opportunity to work with a team highly regarded for being agile, creative, smart, authentic and passionate about their stakeholder relationships and always demonstrating integrity.
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy and accountability to shape your own success.