- Initial 6-month contract with highly reputed client
- Located minutes from the Perth CBD
- January 2021 start
A leading organization located close to the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Lean Practitioner for an initial 6-month contract.
- Develop business requirements, functional specifications and key success measures for CMS suitability;
- Integrate the CMS , client procurement & contract management process;
- Review the procurement/contract management lifecycle and identify waste and opportunities for optimisation across the lifecycle;
- Ability to influence and captivate a large , diverse stakeholder group through continual business improvement changes.
- Strong, proven commercial experience utilising Lean Six Sigma to develop and execute cross-functional, customer-focused process improvements;
- Experience working within an Agile team environment using innovation methodologies such as design thinking & system thinking;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong and confident client presentation ability;
- Proven project management experience with ability to simultaneously manage several larger-scale projects;
- Experience in commercial, contracts and/or procurement environment;
- Previous experience with complex and changing compliance/legislative requirements;
- Ability to identify waste elimination opportunities & optimisation of contract/procurement processes.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 207043)