This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced UI Lead Designer to help define and refine the UI design methods, standards and tools for a well-known corporate company based in Sydney CBD. Working within a complex environment across multiple Iconic brands- helping the business embark upon its journey of growth. This role is a permanent position, working within a brilliant and ambitious team building an amazing design system.
- Define and refine quality standards for UI designers to effectively deliver the visual expression of our digital experiences across all digital touchpoints (mobile, web, etc.)
- Create and evolve systems of work that help to ensure our quality standards are met effectively and efficiently by the UI team
- Build knowledge within the team and broader business on effective and best practice, evidence-based UI design via thought leadership
- Be on the tools to deliver exemplary UI design that embodies our quality standards on key projects
- Collaborate with the Design System Team to craft and refine UI components, patterns and interactions to be used across all brands
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working as a UI Lead
- 3+ years in a Senior role on large, enterprise projects, ideally across multi-channel digital projects
- Must have strong leadership experience across large and corporate environments/projects
- Extensive experience in design tolls and concepts (Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of design principles and patterns for iOS, Android and Responsive web; and of contemporary design and development methodologies
- Ability to articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and co-workers through story telling (i.e. customer journey)
- Strong portfolio
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role contact Jayd Venters quoting reference 192068.