Taking the lead to help understand complex project documentation to determine clear testing requirements
Proactively identifying and raising testing defects with the right people at the right time following set procedures to enable quality testing
Overseeing testing being delivered by Test Designers to ensure quality work is delivered
Making sure that issues and risks are highlighted early, to allow us sufficient time to address any potential problems before they impact our schedules.
Ensure quality in our application changes across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of User Acceptance Test designs, cases, and procedures.
Consult on testing plans, progress, and issues with business and IT project managers.
Design and execute test cases, whilst seeking to learn and innovate.
Coordinate the work of different groups to ensure efficient delivery and operation of our systems
Understanding complex project documentation to determine clear testing requirements.
Take accountability for designing and executing test cases to ensure to ensure timely and work that's of quality.
Proactively find testing defects and involve the right people at the right time to ensure they are understood, documented, and resolved
Skills and experience
- Ability to conduct analysis, summarise key findings and provide guidance from those results
- Taking accountability tracking test design and case progress to ensure to ensure timely work that's of quality
- An ability to communicate with purpose, trust, respect, and empathy
- Being able to engage various stakeholders, communicate deliverables and support required to get outcomes
- Problem solving skills to analyse pieces of work and suggest how timelines could be met
- Documentation of test results and creation of JIRA dashboard reporting where appropriate
- Willingness to learn new technology skills to remain nimble, flexible, adaptive in the testing process
- Strong technical documentation/interpretation skills
- Extensive procedure and system knowledge
- Proactivity in working to meet all timelines, budgets, and objectives
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Clear communicator
- Commercial IT experience, industry knowledge and at least 1-3 years IT testing experience coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience with Acurity or Superannuation systems highly regarded
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of business goals and processes
- Structured analytical thinker with a problem-solving mind-set
- Proactive, continuous improvement attitude and mindset
- Demonstratable experience in a data and analysis role
- Proven experience with testing methodologies and tools across waterfall and agile SDLCs
- Previous experience with Test Automation in particular TOSCA highly regarded
- Previous experience with data testing, preferably within a superannuation context
Salary $75,000 - $85,000 pa