The function of the Lead Analyst is to identify,analyse, design and implement strategic innovations and technology systems to drive network delivery efficiency improvements across the Operations division.
- Develop, implement and evaluate technologies that will drive improvements in performance and productivity by realising workforce synergies and developing key resources and capabilities.
- Develop and deliver modelling, data mining and productivity analytics and provide critical recommendations to the executive team based on this analysis.
- Deliver and facilitate the development of reports and KPIs that drive Operations to achieve strategic objectives.
- Deliver the development of solutions and processes that will improve the capture of quality data.
- Deliver process analysis and re-engineering across Operations and support divisions to identify improvements, quantify the benefits, develop a business case and implement the changes.
- Responsible as a business owner for works management ICT systems supporting the Operations business including works management, estimation, scheduling etc.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Computer engineering or electrical engineering qualification
- Experience in the utility sector focused around operations, asset management or transformation
If interested in Role please select APPLY or contact Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au Quoting reference Number 205353