This is an iconic Australian organisation and a leader in their field. The various teams within the organisation are collaborative and highly skilled. They are pioneers in their field and technology is a key part of their strategy and growth. This role will play a key part in that strategy and will be contributing to the future of the industry and their growth
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Solution Architecture and be knowledgeable across Microsoft technologies, Cloud Applications, Mobile/Web Apps and how they integrate into and operate within a SAP environment. Strong experience and business knowledge of the utilities/Manufacturing industry would be a strong advantage.
- Leading the development of solution architectures through discussion, requirements gathering and ensuring solution implementation aligned with strategies and standards.
- Presenting, analysing and advocating for solution decisions at ICT governance forums and project steering committees
- Communicating complex technical issues (in a non-technical, business-focused manner) to inform stakeholder decision-making
- Provide advice and guidance on how web, mobile and cloud applications can be leveraged to improve business performance
- Driving architectural change and improvement in a financially-constrained environment, in which compliance to legislation and the security of core systems is the priority.
- Leveraging the expertise of partners, consultancies, vendors and presenting insights which enhances architectural standards to deliver business outcomes and manage risk.
- Establishing a consistent approach to solution architecture development that contemplates the full range of options and assesses the relative advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Managing multiple initiatives and changing priorities in a dynamic environment; quickly assessing and addressing the viability/ impact of new or altered requirements.
If this sounds like a role you would be confident in fulfilling and are interested in knowing more, apply via the link or call Eugene on 02 82672467 for a confidential and detailed discussion