Our clients are pioneers in their field and relentless in their pursuit of excellence. They are an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of their business. A global organisation who are continually pushing the bar of creativity.
As they embark on a large transformation project, they are looking for an experienced Lead Software Architect. You will gain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the platform and associated technologies, guide, influence and engage with different engineering teams and management, evaluate, and identify software solutions to insure successful product deliveries across the board.
You will be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What you'll do:
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- You will be responsible for driving architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap.
- You will lead, guide and influence software Architects, Tech Leads and Software engineers.
- You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality.
- You are required to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of Software standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks and best practices for the development organization.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
- Discover or develop innovative solutions with the use of latest technologies
- Guide technical evaluations via POCs and design workshops
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Must have knowledge and experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core.
- Experience with Google Protobuf and gRPC.
- Design patterns, modern software frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite.
- Understanding of cloud computing and experience working with cloud architecture.
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #214787.