Led by market veterans and privately funded, our client is a rapidly growing software company, who's customer base has doubled year up on year. Their built-for-user SaaS application utilises latest technology, and is disrupting the legacy offering of incumbent market leaders. They are taking their sector by storm, now number two in their market, and rapidly approaching becoming the market leader...
This 'platform leadership' role will see you owning all aspects of DevOps and Site Reliability as well as managing, developing and working with a highly skilled existing DevOps Engineer.
- Continuously work on improving the lifecycle and management of cloud services
- Support services and pipelines before during and post launch and continually strive to automate and improve the monitoring, latency, availability and overall system health
- Automate and scale systems whilst improving reliability
- Manage incident responses and user communications
At the heart of the role, you will be responsible for improving the platforms scalability, reliability, monitoring and alerting, ensuring systems are able to perform and scale in line with increasing demand. The role involves both hands-day-to-day work, as well as exploring new technology and solutions to increase performance.
- Significant SRE experience with a deep technical knowledge of the foundations of computer science and engineering
- Extensive experience hands-on experience in AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes & Docker
- Extensive experience in security performance, monitoring & alerting
- Strong leadership, mentoring and senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure as code techniques including tools like Terraform
- Excellent scripting skills (bash/python/powershell etc)
This is an opportunity to join a highly profitable SaaS business whose cloud-based solution is a market leader in growth phase.
We have built the team for this client, and are working in partnership with this client. As a result we will provide suitable candidates with a detailed brief on the company and role. If you would like to learn more, please apply today and quote #248756