We are currently looking for a Lead/Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer for an outstanding career opportunity with one of Australia's largest and most respected Financial Services Organisations. Based in Sydney CBD, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work within the Mobile DevOps Engineering team.
Ideally, you will have proven technical experience in:
- Configuring and Maintaining services including Atlassian Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, HP Fortify, Nexus, Artifactory, HockeyApp, SonarQube, Fastlane, Gradle, Django, Docker
- Working with Infrastructure teams to ensure Scalability of services
- Collaborating with Development Leads and Delivery teams to establish build templates and delivery mechanisms to support UAT and beta testing of apps
- Establishing best practice CI/CD standards including surfacing build dashboards, gated branches in source control, automated testing strategies, and automated deployment
- Maintaining key deployment infrastructure including Linux and OSX provisioning, virtualisation, and mobile device management
- Windows Server, Linux and OSX admin skills including scripting
- Creating build jobs and scripting builds
- Mobile devices, connectivity, wifi to establish test/provisioning infrastructure
As a person, you should be able to mentor junior developers, collaborate with others, analyse problems, and be passionate about learning and technology. Ideally you will be customer focussed with experience in the financial services industry.
Only Applicants with the legal right to work in Australia will be considered.