About a role
Working for this large financial institution as a Lead Salesforce Developer you will be leading a team to provide technology based solutions incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet customers' needs.
Example of responsibilities:
- Leading a team
- Mentoring developers
- Owning and delivering design
- Specifications, including detailed design specifications; developing,
- Maintaining and testing programs according to detailed technical,
- Functional and non-functional specifications; contributing to the
- Development of systems documentation and providing system support by providing fail and fix application support.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs across multiple platforms.
- Working with users to evaluate technology applications and customer requirements.
Requirements for the role
- At least three years development experience
- Salesforce Certified
- Integration or data migration experience
- Experience in the configuration of Salesforce
- Experience in the configuration of Oracle on Demand
- Automated unit testing using tools such as karma, protractor, selenium, etc.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins
- Experience working in agile teams