This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney location.
- Perform gap analysis of requirements, develop overall solution design and recommendations, conduct design review meetings and lead the technical design and architecture
- Write comprehensive functional, technical and database design specifications along with approach to integrating SFDC with multiple external systems
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests
- Develop high level effort estimates and distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development and successful delivery of project engagement
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions, including writing triggers, apex classes, lightning components and developing Visual force pages
- Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment with respective to Saleforce
- Must have hands on experience in design and build of complex Lightning components applications
- Hands on Exp in design and build of SalesForce lighting communities
- 8+ years' experience in application/platform development
- 5+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce development.
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Salesforce App builder, SFDC Platform Developer I Certification
- Hands on experience in integration of Salesforce with other system following Salesforce recommended patterns Preferred Qualifications
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 200088.