About the Role:
The Lead Product designer will be responsible for working closely with engineering, product and program teams to bringing forward the customer centric designs and experiences with digital products and services.
Reporting to the Design Director the lead product designer will assist in leading a team of product designers, taking on complex tasks and transforming them into elegant, accessible interfaces that millions of people utilise daily.
- Lead the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise.
- Mentor, drive and manage a product design tribe, including planning, performance, development and participation in the recruitment process.
- Concept, design, test and optimise highly accessible experiences.
- Introduce and lead best practices, mentor and grow the product design team and ensure exceptional design quality.
- Play a lead role with produt design Community of Practice
- Provide design and digital leadership to the digital team and wider business
- Extensive design related experience 6-8+ years, with a focus on interaction design and user experience design with portfolio
- Background in creating interfaces, large-scale websites and applications
- Strong conceptual thinking skills with customer first focus and ideas.
- Strong knowledge and experience with user interface design processes and methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills.
- Experience mentoring and leading a small design tribe within a large corporate or agency environment
- Experience with large organisation digital products including digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If this opportunity sounds like you, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please get in contact with Steven Osuna directly quoting reference number: 190445