Our client, and one of the Iconic Australian Enterprise based in the CBD is seeking a Lead Product Designer to join their team.
You will be responsible to assists the Design Director by leading a team of product designers with taking on complex tasks and transforming them into elegant, accessible, hard-working interfaces that millions of people use each day from the first-time user to the digital native.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive design related experience with a focus interaction design and/or user experience design with demonstrable portfolio of work.
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with user interface design processes and methodologies.
- Experience mentoring and leading a small design tribe within a large corporate or agency
- Experience working with clients (or internal clients) and cross-functional development teams.
- Ability to visualise abstract ideas and concepts.
- Experience with large organisation digital products, including digital strategies and roadmaps
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198137