About the Role
A large financial organisation is looking for a hands on Lead Java Developer with experience in the DevOps space. In this role you will be providing on-going development and support of their Identity and Access Management platform. This role will be based in a complex and enterprise level development environment.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Provide hands on technical leadership to a team of Developers for the development, solution integration, deployment (including automation), testing (including automation), environment/test support of the Enterprise identity and access management platform
- Provide technical leadership in enterprise application integration design and implementation.
- Provide technical leadership and support to projects and other technology teams involved with the Enterprise identity and access management platform
- Provide hands-on leadership in troubleshooting issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Manage stakeholders from both business and technology
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
About the Successful Candidate
- Experience as a Technical Lead specialising in software development using Java and relationship databases and directories, a complex, enterprise-level development environment in a DevOps environment
- Solid understanding of delivering automated software application builds and deployments.
- Technical experience with: Java, Oracle OUD, JMeter, REST Assured, GitHub, Artifactory, Cyberark, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Amazon Web Services, WebSphere Application Server, Splunk, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- Knowledge of SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong experience working on critical, highly available production systems.
- Strong experience with software development and Configuration management automation
- Security focused with solid experience with identity and access management development is desired but not essential
- Discounts on company's products
- Travel, health, shopping, entertainment, ticket discounts and deals
- Car discounts and leasing programs
- Flexible working environment
- Child care and school holiday support
- Continued career development and discounts on Online University courses
- Plus much much more…