This Java DevOps role is perfect to put you ahead in a ever growing Agile workforce.
Our Client is looking for a Hands-on and adaptable DevOps Engineer, with strong experience in leading Java Development and Testing in a security team.
Work with the IT Security Services team on CD/CI projects for the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform, ensuring strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role.
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead Java developer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- 5+ years in identity and Access Management development.
- Strong experience of identity federation: SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Strong experience in LDAP and LDAP Server: Oracle OUD or OpenDJ Preferred.
- Experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Solid understanding of Automated Software application builds and deployments.
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience working on critical, highly available production systems.
Technology Stack Required:
- Software development and Configuration management automation
- Java development
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- REST Assured
- Amazon Web Services
- WebSphere Application Server
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- Linux Administration
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
Apply with your current CV in a WORD document and a cover letter stating suitability and salary expectations.