Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking a Lead Integrator. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with views of extensions!
The Lead Integrator developer will help projects and teams demonstrate operational compliance and demonstrate overall resilience. They will also represent Cloud Service Management (CSM) team for service assurance process and bring together all the necessary elements to deliver an optimal, secure, reliable and brilliant Operational Readiness experience for our internal customers within the clients Network & IT.
The successful candidate will responsible for:
- Represent Cloud Service Management (CSM) for service assurance process and bring together all the necessary elements to deliver an optimal, secure, reliable and brilliant Operational Readiness experience for our customers.
- Demonstrate cloud environment and product understanding and knowledge and skills to assess operational requirements, compliance artefacts and corresponding actions to enable and empower the operational readiness process be it AWS or Azure or GCP or other external or internal cloud platforms.
- Engage Cloud Onboarding, Security, DevOps/Engineering and Technical Product Owner (TPO) stakeholders early and drive operational delivery to ensure a seamless and timely transition of solutions into service and minimise uncertainties to the business by assisting in mitigating and/or documenting known issues and risks.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Product Manager or Scrum Master in developing the operational aspects of the operational compliance delivery plan and schedule, considering breadth of KPI's not directly relevant to Cloud Service Management or Cloud Engineering.
- Help assemble, engage and lead a cross team of subject matter experts from impacted lines of business.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and experience of working with public cloud environment and cloud solutions
- ITIL certification required
- Cloud foundation certification is required (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Oracle etc)
- Understands the various aspects of product delivery (project experience, engineering, assurance and operations, risk).
- Experienced in project issues resolution and risks remediation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 212437.