Overview of proposed project:
As the lead Integration Architect, identify and research best of breed integration technologies to support programs of work. The lead Integration Architect is required to deliver technical, engineering and architectural artefacts, including (but not limited to) complex engineering / technical designs, architectural / technical advices, Proof of Concepts/spike outcomes, strategies and roadmaps. They are also required to provide architecture; engineering and technical advice to delivery teams and oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of technologies.
Key Tasks /Duties:
- Provide technology and integration architecture advice to support the implementation of Integration Strategy.
- Contribute to the development of architecture vision, strategic roadmaps and associated architectural artefacts.
- Contribute to the development of technology strategies and designs based on emerging technologies, standards, innovations and industry trends in alignment with new and evolving business competencies.
- Define Proof of Concept / MVP implementations of integration capabilities to guide architectural decisions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in a large complex Information Technology (IT) environment with an emphasis on architecture, integration, engineering and design.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in researching, designing and implementing integration technologies e.g. Automated API full lifecycle managment, enterprise integration platform as a service, API Gateways, service mesh, eventing and Event Driven Architecture, distributed caching, Business Process Mangement, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210705