This is a rare company, in being both a commercial and ethical powerhouse. Their skilled and relatively small team's mission is to drive large scale positive outcomes for ethical initiatives like renewables…
This is a newly created role. This position is currently outsourced to an external partner that is developing the app, their goal is to fill this gap by bringing the skill set in house so work can be completed in a more collaborative and timely manner. This role will own the flutter workspace and become the SME while collaborating with the wider business, working directly with the entire C Suite and help them with their business strategy set out for the next 5 years. The initial MVP launch in March is only the 1st step and will be immediately followed by phase 2 and subsequent phases to further enhance the customer experience.
- You will be required to take a design and convert this into a static functional app/web application built within the flutter framework
- Use your experience and expertise to help guide the overall UX
- Be involved in team discussions to provide input on the direction of solutions
- Plan, track and manage your work items to provide a clear indication on project status
- Good communication skills and used to working withing extended team and vendors.
- Currently working in the Flutter framework and able to show at least 3yrs+ in this space.
- Experience (5+ years) proving ability to developing mobile applications, experience with web applications would be a bonus.
- Experience using and developing RESTful API's
- Experience building fully responsive UI with cross-browser/device development and testing
- Experience working with App stores - Android and Apple
- Experience with Git/version control
Working knowledge of the following tools \ frameworks or similar:
Experience in deploying and supporting using:
- Azure Devops
- Backend Deployments using Azure Functions
Nice to have
- EPiServer, Administrating Azure Portal
Support tools or equivalent
- API Testing experience, we are currently using Postman
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools ie, Jira/BitBucket/confluence etc
- Experience working with Figma or similar design collaboration tools
- Experience working with a CMS, EPiServer highly regarded
- An understanding of core programming concepts and design patterns
Creative thinking, verbal reasoning, work independently, Test driven development
Values & Traits
Wisdom, Authenticity, Action, Empathy
This is an extraordinary opportunity working with a rewarding, exceptionally successful business thriving. The benefits include (but not limited too) 15 days 'wellbeing' leave (in addition to your regular leave), excellent parental leave + more…. Working with a company that is both a commercial and ethical powerhouse doing good for the world. If you'd like to apply, please quote reference #242382