Our government client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect for an initial 8 month contract.
As the Lead Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for leading the development, maintenance and implementation of ICT Architecture within the organisation to support and influence ICT enabled business change and related ICT planning and investment decisions, and ensures the department aligns to whole of government enterprise processes and standards.
- Lead the development and review of architectural blueprints, roadmaps, standards and direction, and conduct feasibility studies and options analysis
- Provide well-informed advice, over a range of topics influencing the effectiveness of the organisation's business and information systems through the implementation of innovation.
- Provide key input and direction in the creation, review and updating of enterprise design artefacts, including development and implementation of enterprise architecture and other business strategies.
- Develop, maintain and foster effective networks and liaisons, between internal teams, projects, other stakeholders, in order to assist in the development of enterprise architecture.
- Ensure all work is developed and documented in line with the government enterprise architecture processes, and recommend standards and protocols needed to establish industry standard and best practice architecture.
Skills and experience
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect in large, complex organisations.
- Certification in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or similar industry recognised certification. Significant experience as an ICT architect in either solution or technical architecture.
- Experience in developing plans or roadmaps which match changing organisational capabilities to technical solutions.
- Knowledge and/or experience in both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca on 3003 7755 or Carrie on 3003 7644 quoting reference 248640.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.