Our Client is engaged in the process of developing a continuously improving high performance people culture that will ensure the company continues to deliver to the market the exceptional product offering and service levels we are known for.
They are the leading provider within their industry in NSW
Your New Role
As a member of an internal development team, you will be working with other members of the IT Department & vendor staff to support day to day business operations, together with a wide range of IT Transformation projects designed to help the business through a significant growth phase and implement the right technology tools for the future.
- Support a range of systems and web upgrade, enhancement and replacement projects.
- Develop and enhance a range of web-based business to business tools - online ordering, invoicing & account management, B2B portals etc.
- Develop and enhance web sites & content management tools.
- Develop and maintain integrations.
- Develop and support reporting & dashboards.
You Bring to the Role
- Thorough understanding of the .NET Development stack
- Strong skills in relevant development tools & technologies
- Experience with CMS systems like Umbraco
- Experience with Dynamics AX/NAV/CRM and SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL database maintenance & administration + SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation entering an exciting phase of sustainable growth. If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to fit a performance orientated culture, do not miss the opportunity to come on board and click on the "Apply Now" button below.