ur Federal Government Client is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer.
This is a long-term contract up to December 2022, located at our Client's Canberra location.
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams following agile principles to support IT systems to support business outcomes. They will work closely with DevOps Engineers, Release engineers and other technical and delivery focussed staff in the section.
- Lead a senior group of DevOps Engineers, Developers, QA Specialists and Release Engineers on DevOPs practices including process, culture and technology
- Be responsible for ensuring alignment with industry standards and best practices
- Work with multiple delivery teams to communicate, share and encourage alignment with DevOps practice
- Previous development experience with common languages like Java, Groovy and Python
- Experience implementing solutions on major Cloud Service Providers including AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Experience in container orchestration, specifically Docker, Kube or Openshift;
- Experience with DevOps tools and techniques (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management);
- Experience CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GoCD and build tools such as maven, gradle and npm;
- The ability to work autonomously in allocated projects, while managing your time effectively;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable working in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Technical certifications will be highly regarded
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 0288807642 quoting Job Reference: #241813
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.