- Industry leading organisation undergoing major migration of ITSM platform
- Integrating existing applications within delivery team
- Sydney CBD location
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry based in the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for an Applications Delivery/Integration Lead to join team in a permanent capacity.
The position is responsible for overseeing the development activity related to the integration of a new ITSM (ServiceNow) platform into a suite of existing applications that are constantly being enhanced/modified/updated. Essentially making sure that when the cutover happens to the new ITSM platform, that all applications are integrated and working effectively. The role will work with the architecture team in the design of the new environment and will drive the direction of the delivery team regarding engineering, DevOps, CI/CD and Test Automation.
The role will additionally be responsible for maintaining relationships with Business Owners and stakeholders at all levels of the business daily, so a team player's attitude is an absolute must.
On the technical stand point, the development environment will revolve around JAVA and Cloud based technologies so having a development background or at the very least an in depth understanding of the development lifecycle in relation to how applications integrate is highly important to this role.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- At least 5+ years commercial experience in a Integration Lead, Delivery Lead, Development Lead or DevOps Lead capacity; specifically working on integration projects.
- Strong experience with ITSM tools (ideally ServiceNow).
- DevOps and Agile environment experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Applications Development background - JAVA development ideally
- ITIL certifications or experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative, flexible and adaptive nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Aine Grimes on (02) 9409 4817 quoting reference: 185171