My client, a reknowned global bank are looking to bring on an exceptional Lead Solution Designer to join a large scale compliance program that is crucial to the bank's strategy. You will be involved in the hiring of and then leading a team of designers to work alongside with on the project.
You will be leading the solution design and delivery processes for the data access and staging component of the overall solution. You will be responsible for coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver the project, providing status reports and updates as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in either solution design lead or architect roles
- Experience working in Insurance or banking and finance sectors
- Demonstrated experience applying the skills and capabilities of a developer and designer producing technical documentation alongside diagrammic representations of complex solutions
- Work within a large scale program of work, where complete delivery solution is acheived alongside other teams
- Experience with Data tools including ETL, data warehousing, and logistics and reporting
- Legacy Core Banking systems exposure
- Logging, Monitoring and Alerting (e.g. Elastic Stack, Splunk)
- Informatica MDM
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Cosmos, Cassandra)
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below including reference number 199159.