Our client is looking for someone with over 10 years' experience working within IT infrastructure and data centre solution design experience, to work as a lead consultant alongside a team of developers.
This person will be responsible for maintaining client relationships and handle all consulting assignments for our client's customers.
We are looking for someone who is confident and able to use their initiative in order to work autonomously in order to assess the clients needs and help identify pain points and offer a solution.
You will also have the responsibility to roadmap and control budgets.
You will have experience in:
- Solaris Systems - all areas
- Knowledge over SPARC servers
- Experience in identifying OS problems
- Working and supporting and recognizing problems within a high visible production environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to confidently offer solutions and present ideas to solve the client's problems efficiently.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jenna Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org