Our client, a large Australian software company are looking for an experienced Lead Cloud Engineer to join their team, based at their modern offices on Sydney's Upper North Shore on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide hands on technical guidance to the small software development team whilst being responsible for the design of Cloud automation and solutions.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Design and implement CI / CD, Cloud orchestration and automation to deliver improved and reliable product deployments and releases
- Identify strategies and technical approaches to increase the performance of our applications
- Engage with cloud vendor product management teams to steer product roadmaps to meet the needs of the business
- Build software systems to integrate cloud vendor solutions into the companies cloud
- Build monitoring, logging and analytical solutions to keep track of our production infrastructure and applications
- Define + champion the platform technologies and architecture design standards for the organisation
- Drive the integrity of the customer platform, it's high availability and scalability to ensure future growth success
- Commercial CICD and Cloud experience
- Experience designing complex Cloud infrastructure
- Experience collecting business + functional requirements
- Experience in technology platforms underpinning distributed applications (NoSQL, push messaging, Identity and Access Mgmt)
- Experience mentoring platform engineers at a Senior level
- Experience collecting business + technical requirements
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting:194419 reference number or please click the apply button.