Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Australia.
Our client is currently undergoing a massive transformation and transition on how all their Cloud Platforms are designed, developed, implemented and managed.
Due to growth of the business and several of the key functions moving in-house they are seeking an experienced Lead Cloud Engineer to be a key part of this transition. This is a hands-on role and whilst your technical acumen background is very important your stakeholder skills both internal and external are also essential to achieve successful outcomes.
Skills and Attributes required:
- Previous expertise as a Cloud Lead Engineer (Support) with solid knowledge in integration and cloud technologies (preferably in a large, complex and across several locations)
- 8 years + experience in a similar position.
- Previous expertise in managing and implementing large in-house transitions
- Proven experience with automation tools/ platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in alerting and monitoring tools.
- Solid Understanding of problem and change management
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
Technical skills required:
- Cloud Hosting (Azure/ Avamar/SQL)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Management of Azure Tenants
- Azure IaaS VM Management
- SQL Server IasS and PaaS Instance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Service Integration
- Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive and MS Teams)
- DevOps and Agile Management
- SAP Azure
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #237891