Our client, a multinational Telco company is working with one of the world's largest media company to globally strengthen their cloud connectivity and to allow full integration of their systems to AWS and Azure
They require a top level architect to design and implement the solution.
Technical Knowledge required for the project:
- BGP Routing design and configuration
- AWS and Azure routing and connectivity design and configuration.
- Azure VWAN hub
- Azure peering
- Azure NVA routing
- Azure Express Route
- Azure Load Balancing
- AWS Direct Connect
- AWS Transit Gateway, Transit Gateway Connect Attachment, TGW Connect Peer
- AWS Peering
- Experience in multi-cloud routing (between clouds, to on premise)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Engineering Assistance:
- Solution analysis and selection
- Development of detailed strategy and solution configurations
- Development of detailed solution implementation, migration and test plans
- Analysis of solution migration options and risks for new deployments
- Provide inputs and support to the project or program management groups for development of integration
- Operational Support:
- Triage outages and establish a plan of remediation
- Provide level 1, 2, or 3 troubleshooting support
- Participate in the change management process
- Migration support
- Review data from customer or partner tools to understand network trends, outages or issues
- The Cloud Architect - will work Product teams and SD-WAN teams to develop the Cloud Networking Architecture required to integrate the client's global network into a Multi-Cloud environment.
- Provide AWS and Azure network architecture, design and integration expertise to facilitate integration. This will include collaboration with project team members (SD-WAN Teams and Integration teams) as well as other teams to develop and document the targeted architecture for the Multi-Cloud Network design.
- In addition, the Cloud Architects will also work closely with the migration teams to assist in developing migration approaches.
If this matches for your skills and of interest, please click the "APPLY" button today.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 246051