- Experience with ADKAR essential
- 8-month contract with extensions highly likely
Our client is looking for a Change Manager to join its IT team on a contract basis.
Primary focus for this role:
The Change Manager ensures that change impacts are effectively identified and managed, leading to adopted change. The role will work within the PMO, you will manage the people changes relating to major projects and programs of work and will require the ability to effectively manage senior stakeholder relationships.
This role supports the achievement of the project objectives, deliverables and benefits realisation through the development and delivery of change management strategies, advice, coaching and support for the project core team, and key internal and external stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with ADKAR
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others
- Extensive experience managing change initiatives
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Successfully implemented strategic change initiatives and significantly contributed to change acceptance and adoption and worked in a Project Management environment
- Experience with instructional delivery and facilitation, specifically delivering small and large group forums or workshops
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com