Our superstar senior software candidate manager, has been promoted, so we need to hire our next gun...
In this role you will support and partner with the NSW Software Practice Lead, taking ownership for finding elite software talent, building a network within the candidate community, as well as directly interacting with clients.
You will be working in a very strong established client base, mostly SaaS, Fintech, SME's and post Series A start-ups. In most cases we work directly with the business/IT leaders, and have placed the CTO/CIO, so the majority of work will be exclusive and perm (though you will work contract roles too).
Whilst owning the candidate side, you will get to meet and work directly with clients and learn about some of Australia's best , most high profile and innovative tech companies.
The salary is good, there's plenty of work flexibility/autonomy and a ton of amazing client opportunities both currently and coming up, so the overall earning opportunity is excellent. For those who want, there is also opportunity to grow in the role and play a lead role with established clients over time.
- Recruitment experience (either internal or agency)
- Experience working with SaaS or FinTech businesses would be ideal
- Great communications and soft skills, both written and spoken
- Either experience in, or an interest in software and new technology
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-driven. You will be provided with excellent mentoring and learning opportunities (both formal and informal), but you will own and drive the role
Please 'apply now' if you are interested, or call IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 02 9409 4805 for more details. Job number #199785