About the role
This role leads the mapping, optimisation and reengineering of processes and acts as a key point of coordination between project teams, ICT Delivery and the business.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering effective end-to-end business processes and improvements across the organisation.
In return you will have a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative team that is delivering an ambitious business transformation program and driving the creation and embedding of enhanced business processes and practices to support new systems capability.
- Lead the analysis, development and documentation of current (as-is) business processes to propose new ways of working with a view of improving performance and productivity
- Use appropriate business process improvement frameworks and methodologies,
- Working with process owners and subject matter experts from across all business functions to analyse, map, design, document functional business processes
- Identify design problems, devise solutions and make strategic business processes decisions within the overall enterprise architecture
- Coach and train to improve business process improvement literacy
- Maintain business process artefacts, including process maps, process information documents, standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Develop and implement tools and strategies that support effective communication
- Demonstrated experience in end to end process documentation and design with a focus on lean, agile process reengineering.
- The ability to engage with and build positive working relationships with process owners
- A curious mind that challenges the status quo and possess an ability to embed human centred design thinking.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders.
- Be able to analyse existing processes and identify innovative solutions
- Project management skills, including the ability to clearly document, monitor and articulate project progress, risks and issues.
For more information, Please contact Pooja Gupta, qoting Ref:194044.