Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Lead Business Analyst & Designer to work at its Business Analyst Centre. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will help lead projects utilising your skilled Business Analyst expertise in the development of a contemporary digital experience.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6-month extensions available and will be located at our Clients' Canberra CBD offices.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the collaboration and engagement between all project stakeholders, including leading and facilitating workshops
- Apply and guide the project on the adoption of the Australian government's Digital Service Standard (DSS), service design and delivery process
- Produce relevant architecture and analysis documentation applicable to delivering a digital service and business outcomes (which may include user services and designs, user requirements, KPIs and performance metrics, business processes and rules)
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- The ability to successfully elicit, clarify, record and manage requirements to address business area needs and objectives including leading workshops
- The ability to produce business analysis and user centered artefacts including Service Designs, Business Requirements, Functional specifications, User Stories and Business process models, Business Rules
- The ability to effectively engage with a range of stakeholders including the project team members, business stakeholders, vendors and senior executive
- Experience in ICT program delivery including all project phases (initiation, planning, build, delivery and transition to business as usual)
- The ability to effectively work with Business, identify and mitigate risks and ensure focus and delivery of business values and applications are of the in line with the Digital Service Standard
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202350
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.