Peoplebank are recruiting for a Lead Business Analyst to start in January (we are interviewing in December), for an initial 6 month contract (extensions very likely) and to be based in the Adelaide CBD.
Reporting to the Program Director, you will Leading a team of BA's working on a large and complex IT and Business Transformation project. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level Business Analysis services including
- Business requirements management
- Coordinate and collaborate with stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements
- Business process and data modelling
- identification and documentation of required business and system changes;
- Coordination of the required solution changes
- Development of business cases and board papers identifying and outlining issues; providing recommendations and including cost-benefit analysis to support executive decision making
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements, drive decisions
- Assist with functionality testing of system
- Define and deliver workshops
- Manage and coordinate a team of Business Analysts including
- Manage all requirements across the program including documenting, updating and communicating.
- Manage requirements provided to vendor and quality feedback
- Allocate and coordinate tasks and manage workload
- Set standards and processes
- Provide quality management to BA team including reviewing work
- Provide coaching and leadership to BA team
- Manage progress and status reporting for BA team and contribute to development and update of project plan
- Capture and actively manage program risks, issues and decisions
- Drive continuous improvement in processes to reduce timelines and costs across the lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with team of Subject Matter Representatives to ensure relevant business stakeholders are engaged; business requirements are captured and understood; and business impacts are considered.
- Collaborate closely with other program teams to ensure a constructive working relationship and supportive environment where timelines and expectations are communicated and understood.
Skills and experience required
- 8+ years proven experience in similar roles, preferably on large transformation programs.
- Experience with leading a team of Business Analysts in a large complex IT program
- Significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in preparing business cases for executive level
- Experience in facilitating business workshops for senior management
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a high pressure environment, but one that is also very team team-oriented and collaborative!
This is a rare opportunity in the Adelaide market to take your BA career to new heights, so don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
SA: LHS 296564