Our client a well known superannuation provider are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to provide operational leadership across multiple applications to ensure the future sustainability of these products.
This role will lead the development and analysis of user-centric business requirements along with provision of support to the delivery teams.
- Provide leadership to the team in the development of user-centric business requirements that are credible and complete
- Lead the translation of business goals into the IT roadmap ensuring they are understood by business and technical stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor the team and maintain accountability for the actions and decisions they make
- Assist Business units in the delivery of business value by supporting the estimation and prioritisation of user stories.
- Lead workshops and reviews
- Supporting solution architects, technical design, testing and deployment teams actively participate in Agile delivery processes, including planning, estimation, showcasing and planning
- Promote best practice use of agile techniques
You will have:
- Experience as a senior business analyst with recent experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience leading a team in agile environments with a cross functional team based environment
- Experience in the development of complex enterprise software that includes internal and external-facing applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including workshop/training facilitation skills
- Proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements to obtain results with minimal supervision using agile techniques
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555 for more information