The Lead Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Ensuring the project and sub-projects operate in compliance with Group Policies, the Group Delivery Framework and Risk Appetite.
- Ensuring the projects' PMO operates effectively including the timely issuance of meeting notices, agendas, minutes and other artefacts.
- Developing and championing the projects' Requirements and Data Provisioning Framework.
- Ensuring the effective engagement and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- The role requires a resilient and diligent professional with extensive industry experience and excellent people management and leadership skills.
- The role requires extensive experience in fund administration including subject matter knowledge of front, middle and back-office operations gained in either a custodian, fund administration or investment management firms.
- The role requires strong ability to manage multiple projects and diverse streams of activity, to prioritise and communicate emerging issues.
- The role requires effective collaboration with various stakeholders, partners and customers both internal and external to the group and therefore strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills will be valued.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 199747