Our client is an industry leading organization who are currently undertaking a major IT transformation. They are seeking a Lead Architect who will run a solutions design portfolio, establish solution architecture practices and manage a team of solution architects.
- Design, develop and maintain the solution architecture practices, processes and systems;
- Provide support, leadership and manage the team;
- Provide architectural support and solution insights;
- Co-Design, build and maintain the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and the Solution Delivery Framework & toolsets.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience with solution architecture and design methods and practices such as Zachman and TOGAF 9.0;
- Proven background in managing a team of architects;
- Strong stakeholder engagement;
- Knowledge and ability to follow architectural standards, practices and frameworks;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and people management skills.
- Permanent role with a leading organization;
- Be part of an exciting, large scale IT transformation;
- 17% superannuation and leave loading.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply now with a suitable resume in MS Word Format. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 197159)