- Contract plus extension
- Leading government agency
- O365, Cloud experience required
Our client is an experienced Application Specialist to join the application management and support team. The team is responsible for delivering activities associated with the application lifecycle
- Participate in a technical team to deliver timely, high quality ICT support, projects and related services to the Department's core business; enable effective integration of new systems; ensure the ongoing operational efficiency of legacy applications and systems; manage and maintain system performance; and resolve system incidents in enterprise scale applications in line with departmental processes
- Provide advice for new initiatives though interpretation and translation of business requirements, and technical analysis for solutions, including formulation of resource timings; oversee software change management processes and technology upgrades to improve operational efficiency and minimise down-time
- Work with ICT professionals, key stakeholders and system users to integrate off-the-shelf applications and systems, as well as amend and upgrade the Department's applications, databases and systems; actively contribute throughout the scoping, designing, development, testing and implementation phases as applicable to the project
- Contribute to ICT planning to ensure both new and legacy applications and systems are considered in the context of emerging ICT requirements; actively contribute to future resource and capacity planning, ICT security and disaster recovery planning activities to provide adequate protection for the Department and system users
- Maintain timely and accurate system documentation, including change requests, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers, problem and resolution knowledge bases, and other documentation produced during the application and/or system lifecycle
- Extensive application support experience
- Significant knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online administration (O365 Tennant administration experience preferred) Google GSuite Administration and other cloud based enterprise scale services.
- Significant knowledge and experience in the support, maintenance and management of enterprise scale applications, hosted on premise and in the cloud
- Sound working knowledge of IT service management principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Applications close 29/01/2021, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications