Our client is currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join them, providing Level 1 and 2 help and support.
This role has various elements to it, but fundamentally it is to offer support to core domains (CS Core, PS Core and LTE), other network domains as well as Regulatory Enterprise systems.
You would be responsible for managing corrective maintenance of all network and regulatory systems.
- First point of call for customers and their Technology related issues, discussions and negotiations
- Deliver all service requirements in a quick and cost-effective way
- Offer technical advice for new or existing network solutions
- End-to-end management of Fault Management process for the organisation and other regulatory systems
- Handle escalated maters effectively
- Review operational processes and seek to improve
Skills & Experience:
- Must have strong experience, skills and understanding of CS/PS Core Networks and LTE.
- Sound knowledge of: IP Networks (Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft and VMWare Servers/OS would be highly advantageous
- NV1 security clearance or AT LEAST Australian citizenship (as security clearance will be mandatory in order to complete the responsibilities of this position).
- Strong communication skills with a team players attitude.
If you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and send your resume in WORD format.