Our Telecom client is seeking to engage a Lead and a Land Access Coordinator with proven experience in environmental planning and management.
- Provide advice to ensure compliance with statutory approvals and land access requirements related to the Design Delivery team
- Analyse land access and environmental risks associated with proposed designs, including European and Aboriginal heritage, EPBC Act matters, contaminated sites, Acid Sulphate Soil and risk assessments based on desktop assessment and analysis.
- Review proposed designs to identify and resolve any issues that conflict with the clients legislative and statutory obligations
- Management and tracking of planning approvals applications
- Track, log and escalate, as required, issues pertaining to land access and environmental approvals to senior management
- Build and maintain relationships with project staff and a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders including the client and government authorities
- Maintain accurate records of land access, environmental planning and statutory approvals requirements
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with prescribed work instructions and workforce management standards
- Ensure compliance to Duty of Care and a safe and healthy workplace is adhered in accordance with Health Safety and Environment legislation and Agreements, and compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity principles.
- Background in environmental planning, cultural heritage, project management (environmental projects)
- Skills: report writing, analysing complex information, communication skills, team player
- Experiences: land access, environmental impact assessments, construction management (enviro).
- Coordinator: 3-4 years industry experience - Could be a Junior Environmental/Scientist planner / Junior Scientist or Town planner background (or equivalent).
- Lead coordinator: +5 years' experience as senior environmental advisor/consultant or technical lead (environmental/cultural heritage) - Could come from a Senior Environmental/Scientist planner / Senior Scientist or Town planner background (or equivalent).
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.