- Land Access Advisor (Public and Private)
- 3 Months Contract (with a view to extend)
- Enterprise Client
Provide specialist technical support and advice to key internal and external stakeholders on land access and statutory approvals requirements during the design, construction and operations phases of the Organisation
- Interpret Telecommunications Act - Land Access processes, Schedule 3
- Work collaboratively with Delivery Partners to enable a clear understanding of statutory approval requirements, assist in obtaining permits and resolving escalated issues/objections as appropriate.
- Minimise Delivery Partner risk in ensuring that relevant Commonwealth, State/Territory and Local Government legislative and statutory approval requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively with regional deployment, design, stakeholder and network operations staff during the design, construction and network operations phases of the organisation's rollout.
- Attend and/or lead land access and statutory approval related stakeholder meetings with approval authorities and relevant external stakeholder groups.
- Undertake Audits and report areas of non-compliance
Professional background / Skills Required:
- To succeed in this role, you'll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will have a keen interest in construction planning processes, requirements and issues.
- Along with your exceptional communication skills, you'll likely have some practical experience in a similar role within a construction, infrastructure or telecommunications organisation involved in land access / approvals for major projects.
- Engaging with property managers and body corporates to book and arrange land access
- Ability to search and verify property owner and tenant information using sources such as Title searches and property listings
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement - ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Office Software skills are essential - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Some experience in developing land access related plans for complex environments is preferred, however not essential.
If this is you, then kindly apply online now!