LTE Site Supervisor
- 6 month initial contract
- FIFO from Perth to regional WA
- Reputable organisation
About the Company
Our client is a global organisation with an excellent reputation.
About the Role
Seeking an experienced Supervisor or Team lead with demonstrated experience leading a team of Network engineers on site while possessing sound knowledge across LTE and networking. This role is a FIFO position out of Perth, on a 6 month initial contract.
- Manage on site contractors representing the organisation, ensuring the management of contractor hours, mobilisations, inductions, Health & safety to be in line with documented procedures
- Deliver key project outcomes across the installation of LTE and UE networks and integration of old networking systems to new
- Ensure project scopes and schedules are adhering to cost, timeframes and health and safety standards
- Assist with resource scheduling including management of timesheets via SAP
- Document correct risk management processes, making improvements where necessary
- Liaise with Network teams, Projects teams and Operational teams to ensure project deliverables are met and a smooth transition is clear across teams
- Participate in conducting safety audits, incident investigations, hazard investigations, report incidents and promote a safe working environment
Skills & experience
- Previous experience working FIFO is essential
- Strong technical knowledge of LTE and UE networks is essential.
- Previous experience managing contractors on site is required
- Excellent skills with relationship building and managing key stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health and Safety processes on site
- Proven ability to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resources/Mining experience is highly desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209706)