Our client is a world-leading resources company that are looking for an LTE Engineer to join their Perth team. This is a 12-month contract with a possibility for extension.
- Providing technical support in SIT/SAT as well as during application testing
- Reviewing the design, troubleshooting issues related to technical design and ensuring deliverables schedule is met
- Technical support to Lead Design, resolve TQs, escalate issues to Lead Design
- Coordinate change management and core/SIM provisioning process to meet schedules
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers and act as the company representative for weekly technical meetings
- Strong experience within LTE Networks, Nokia products, OAM, RAN, RF, APN, SIT/SAT, CMU, SME
- Strong MME, S-PG/W, APN, IP knowledge
- Experience with large scale projects within telecommunications or resource sector
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189225)