We have multiple prestigious clients searching for star network engineers to work predominantly in Perth, but with site visits required to the north of WA. You will be working on the Mine LTE with the primary focus of the role being on QA, guidance for the project.
LTE Network Engineer role:
To provide support across all the project workstreams including fixed infrastructure remediation, portable infrastructure and LTE integration. The primary focus is working with the Fixed Infrastructure Remediation stream.
Duties could include working with the following:
· New cable ladders
· New comms Rack
· Fibre and Cat5 routing
· Structured Fibre
· New feeds into Power Racks
· New Inverter Rack, DB's and PDU's
· New battery enclosure
· Move the existing batteries out into the enclosure
· New strings
· Fit out Power rack
· Common sub-racks to Power Rack distributions.
· Power rack for alarm aggregation
· Remove existing solar frame, footings, and panels.
· New Solar frame, footings, and panels.
· Supply and install of floor strengthening materials.
· New batterystrings, remove the existing batteries.
· New internal cable tray and LTE communications rack.
· Cutover all communications racks to new power system whilst maintaining power to all racks
· New Generator
Skills and qualifications:
· CCNA certification
· Knowledge of RT change management processes
· Experience interfacing with vendors and site stakeholders
· RT system access
· Experienced QA and audit control of Supplier Deliverable Lists
· Able to witness FAT, FIT, SAT, SIT
Our clients other network engineer openings require CCNP certified professionals who have either worked with AHS technologies (from Caterpillar or Komatsu) or have experience in firewall configuration, testing and migrations.