This digital agency has grown steadily and have made some major additions to their already impressive list of clients.
Due to the increaed workload, they are looking for an ambitions candidate who is ready to take the step up to lead their small but driven development team.
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but not be limited to)
- Leading projects on a technical level from concept through to delivery and deployment.
- Managing the dev team on a day to day basis
- Translating project requirements into blocks for the team to work on.
- Requirements analysis and technical design of the software solutions in collaboration with the development team.
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc).
- Rolling up your sleeves and coding when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following skills:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Advanced skills in
- PHP (Laravel 4 & 5)
- Relational Databases (MySQL & MariaDB)
- Web Server Experience (Apache, NGINX)
- Understanding of HTTP request/response cycle, and SDLC development principles
- Experience writing technical requirement documents and using version control (GIT)
- API integration experience
Previous experience in a digital agency where you have been exposed to the following would make you a stand out:
- Cloud Platforms